Rising adoption of capsule formulations and a surge in demand for nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals are pivotal factors driving market growth
Market Size – USD 1.86 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 5.5%, Market Trends – Augmented investments in the pharmaceutical industry for RD activities
The global empty capsules market is expected to be valued at USD 2.90 billion in 2027 from USD 1.86 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 5.5% through the forecast period. Empty capsules are stable shells that encapsulate or contain medicinal drugs and are administered in various dosage forms. The most widely used empty capsules are gelatin and non-gelatin capsules. Revenue from the global empty capsules market is estimated to register a significantly high growth rate in the upcoming years, owing to various favorable factors.
Get a Free PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3474
The significant parameters accountable for the growth of the global empty capsules market are the rising geriatric population, the surging prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, the booming pharmaceutical industry, and the amplifying demand for nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals, especially among consumers focused on health wellness. Numerous benefits associated with the use of capsules, such as faster absorption, rapid disintegration, easy swallowing, and better palatability, have fueled the demand for capsules over other drug delivery forms like tablets, thereby inducing the growth of the global market. Empty capsules cover up the original taste of various cardiac therapy drugs, which helps the patient avoid a nauseated feeling. Therefore, the rising incidences of cardiovascular disorders and the growing demand for effective cardiac therapy drugs boost the market growth. Continuous developments in capsule delivery technologies further creates growth prospects for the market. However, ethical concerns regarding the consumption of capsules, such as bovine and porcine gelatin capsules, which contain animal-derived ingredients, restrain the market growth to a major extent.
Key findings of the report:
- Based on product type, the gelatin sub-segment is expected to hold the most significant share of the global market over the estimated period. The low costs and high protein content of gelatin capsules and their rising availability for pharmaceutical manufacturing processes are the key factors predicted to bolster this segment’s growth.
- Based on therapeutic application, the antibiotic and antibacterial drugs sub-segment is projected to emerge as the most dominant over the forecast timeline. The surging prevalence of numeorus infectious and chronic diseases across the globe and the higher susceptibility of the aged population to such diseases majorly propel this segment’s growth. However, the vitamins and dietary supplements segment is regarded as the fastest-growing market segment, mainly owing to the rising demand for multi-vitamin supplements and the increasing global initiatives to eradicate vitamin deficiency disorders and malnutrition.
- The Asia Pacific region is touted as the leading regional market for empty capsules. The growing awareness about advanced nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals, rising adoption of healthier lifestyles, the presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure, and the increasing disposable incomes of consumers are the pivotal factors boosting the market growth in this region.
- The leading companies operating in the global empty capsules market are Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation Inc., ACG Associated Capsules Pvt. Ltd., Qualicaps Capsugel, Inc., JC Biological Technology Co. Ltd, Medicaps Ltd., CapsCanada Corporation, Patheon, Inc., Sunil Healthcare Ltd., and Roxlor LLC.
To get this Report at a Discount, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3474
For the purpose of this study, the global empty capsules market has been segmented on the basis of product type, therapeutic application, end-use, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Gelatin Capsules
- Non-gelatin capsules
By Therapeutic Application (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Antibiotic and antibacterial drugs
- Antacids and antiflatulent preparations
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic drugs
- Antianemic preparations
- Vitamin and dietary supplements
- Cough and cold preparations
- Cardiac therapy drugs
By End-use (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Nutraceutical industry
- Cosmeceutical industry
- Research laboratories
Browse the Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/empty-capsules-market
By Region (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key Points Covered by the Report:
- The report offers a comprehensive overview of the global Empty Capsules Market along with the idea about the content of the research study
- The report offers strategic recommendations to both established and novice players to aid in fortifying their presence
- The report presents insightful data to the companies to help them gain maximum returns on their investment and formulate new investment strategies
- It provides a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape to offer a competitive edge to the readers
- The report covers an extensive regional analysis to impart a better understanding of the spread of the market in key geographies of the world
- In-depth analysis of the current and emerging market trends and drivers and restraints
- An 8-year comprehensive forecast for the Empty Capsules market on the global and regional scale
- Thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
Thank you for reading this report. For further details relating to different aspects of the report or customization of the content, feel free to contact us. To get detailed information of the entire global market, or information for any specific requirements, reach out to us and we will customize the report as per your needs.