The global integrated pest management (IPM) market is expected to be valued at USD 188.58 Billion in 2027 from USD 112.63 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 6.7% through the forecast period. Integrated pest management refers to an effective and systematic approach to controlling and preventing the proliferation of insects or pests through multiple prevention methods and practices. It is specifically designed based on the type of pests, population density, and location. Integrated pest management is carried out to mitigate pest populations below the economic injury level and eliminate the human health hazards and environmental risks associated with pest infestation.
The global integrated pest management (IPM) market is projected to account for a substantially high revenue over the forecast years, owing to various favorable factors. The surging prevalence of diseases caused by pests, stringent government regulations regarding the use of pesticides, and the rising applications of IPM, including agricultural, industrial, commercial, and residential applications, are the pivotal factors contributing to the growth of the global integrated pest management (IPM) market. Increasing incidences of financial losses and physical damage caused by pests in the agricultural, commercial, and residential sectors; rising adoption of biological and chemical integrated pest management approaches; increasing awareness about the adverse health outcomes of ordinary pesticides; and technological innovations in agricultural practices are the other indispensable factors spurring the global market growth.
Key findings of the report:
- Based on pest type, the invertebrates sub-segment is leading the global integrated pest management (IPM) market in terms of market share. Invertebrates are household pests, such as cockroaches, flies, ants, and caterpillars, which cause serious harm to foods and crops, thereby leading to harmful human health and environmental effects. Climatic changes and increasing global warming are the critical factors leading to the growth of invertebrates.
- The mechanical physical control methods sub-segment has emerged as the most dominant in the global integrated pest management (IPM) market based on the control method. Mechanical physical pest control methods help kill or destroy pests by making the environment unstable and suffocating for them. These methods involve the use of fences, traps, screens, nets, and barriers to block the entrance of pests. In the agricultural sector, farmers use mulch agricultural films for weeds and other pests.
- The agricultural application sub-segment dominates the global market in terms of market revenue. The leading companies in the agricultural industry are increasingly investing in the formulation of advanced methods to control crop destruction caused by pests.
- Among the key regional markets, North America is the leading market for integrated pest management. The North American market, which held the largest market share in 2019, is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period. The rising adoption of advanced IPM solutions in the region’s agricultural, industrial, residential, and commercial sectors is a pivotal factor behind its market growth.
- The key industry participants include IPM Pest Control, Bayer CropScience LP, BASF SE, MB Integrated Pest Control, Ecolab, Inc., Advanced Integrated Pest Management, SGS SA, Integrated Pest Management Solution (IPMS India), Pheromone Chemicals, and IPM Technologies Pty Ltd.
Read Full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/integrated-pest-management-ipm-market
For the purpose of this report, the global integrated pest management (IPM) market is segmented on the basis of pest type, control method, application, and region:
By Pest Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
By Control Method (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Chemical control
- Cultural control
- Biological control
- Mechanical Physical Control
By Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East Africa